At Grange farm we aim to ensure all our guests have comfortable facilities, all requests are dealt with efficiently and all guests are made to feel welcome throughout their stay. We are committed to providing suitable access where practically possible to our guests.
- We are about one mile away from the nearest bus stop on the A157 Louth to Lincoln road. We can offer lifts to the bus stop if necessary.
- There is a small village shop about one mile away.
- There are larger shops and super markets 3 miles away.
- Scooters and mobility aids can be hires from Louth.
- A local taxi firm can be used. Number on request.
- There are 8 car parking spaces. One immediately outside one of the Accommodation. This is safe off road parking and unlimited.
- The surface is gravel, but assistance can be given with luggage.
- There are no steps, and the level is flat.
- The area is reasonably lit at night.
- The parking is about 10 metres away from the properties with parking immediately outside The Old Dairy (Level 1 Mobility).
- There are 3 cottages and one bed and Breakfast room on ground floor. The Old dairy is particularly suitable for wheel chair users.
- There are fire alarms in all rooms – audible (please let us know if emergency evacuation arrangements are required)
- Doorway 770mm (Old Dairy)
- Laminate wood flooring finish
- Twin or Double
- Tea/coffee making facilities in all rooms
- Non feather pillows
- Sheets/ blankets available on request. Beds made up with towels available.
- Old Dairy – Bath and wet shower room with handles to assist at toilet and bath/shower. Bath height 470mm.
- Beds are made up and towels available.
- Remote control TV and DVD
- Shower stool and toilet frame/seat available on request.
- Our policy is NO PETS
- Locks are standard key operated and not key cards.
- Lever handle taps in accessible bathrooms. Showers fitted with thermo water temperature controls.
- Two en suite rooms in main farmhouse on first floor. No Lift or stair lift but stairs with good hand rail and not steep.
- No hand rails along corridors leading to bedrooms.
- We live on site and are mostly available to assist wherever possible if and when required. Please ask.
- All mobile networks have good coverage in grounds.
- Personal assistance in menu choice.
- Range of seating available including chairs with arms.
- Special dietary requirements catered for.
- Downstairs cloakroom available in main farmhouse.
- The Grange will welcome any comments and suggestions that guests may have in which will help them.